Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ellie's First haircut!

Hi! Here are some pictures of Ellie getting her first haircut, and of the finished results. The place where we went was called Cookie Cutters, they specialize in cutting children's hair. This place was totally set up to handle kids. They have a wall of movies that children can pick from, and a DVD player at every station. Not to mention the cool "barber's" chairs! Ellie was so pleased with her blue car! She didn't want to get out! The people at Cookie Cutters even had a little plastic bag for me so I could save some of her locks for her baby book. It was a great experience, and Ellie did a good job cooperating. I think she looks darling, but I might be slightly biased!! We miss you all!!







3 comments:

Lea said...

Er, she is ADORABLE! I love the haircut! What a neat place! Hugs!

Amy said...

Hi Er! She looks so cute - and she was so good for her first hair cut! Can't wait to see you guys in August!

Ame

Tia Kara said...

Simply BEA-U-TIFUL!! Love you guys, see you so soon!