Here are a few cute pictures of Ellie from this week and today. They make me feel the love, I hope they brighten your day too! We love you all, and miss you all dearly!
She is such a happy baby! Her smile makes me smile everytime! The pictures of her eating are adorable, she looks so pleased with herself in the last one. That's some impressive girl you've got there! Good job Finkes!
I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted my request. 1 Samuel 1:27
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; in all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
4 comments:
Super cute!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
She is such a happy baby! Her smile makes me smile everytime! The pictures of her eating are adorable, she looks so pleased with herself in the last one. That's some impressive girl you've got there! Good job Finkes!
What adorable pics! Keep em coming!
Happy belated Valentine's Day! Thank you for the pictures - Ellie is adorable! When I showed Nicholas, he said, "Ahh, love a baby!"
Post a Comment