Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ellie's new jeans

Hey! I just wanted to share a few pictures of Ellie in her new jeans. She loves them, and I think they make her look like such a grown up girl. 






In other news, we are finally getting the carpet in Momo and Pops' bathroom replaced with tile, so that should be great! I think carpet in bathrooms is just a crazy idea. I have no idea why you would put carpet in a bathroom, but now it is no more!

We hope everyone is doing well, we miss you all very much! Thanks for bringing so much joy to out lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the most BEAUTIFUL niece in the WORLD!! Love and miss you. Can't wait to see you all in just a few short weeks!

Nik and Josh said...

Oh my goodness! The one on top is my new laptop background - she is so gorgeous! I can't wait to one day meet her in person!