There have been so many things going on with fishing that I have not had time to post an updated report. I figured that I should at least stop and try to recap all the news. It started with a trip back to PA, then a trip down to NM, and finally a quick trip to the mountains of UT.
We went back to PA to see some friends and for me to officially (a piece of paper to prove) concede that Erinn is smarter than I am. During the trip we drove over my old stomping grounds several times. No risers, but what a feeling. Next time I plan to actually take my fishing gear and maybe even fish. That may be pushing it though.
On the second leg of our Holiday travels, I drove within 30 miles of the San Juan. I have fished there before and this drive was almost just as good. Again, I didn't see any fish, but getting a glimps of the river two times (once on the way there and once on the way back) was enough to satisfy the fishing craving.
Back in UT, I went to see my grandma and on the ride up, my dad and I had a really good conversation about fishing. The gist of the conversation came down to "we should go fishing at some point", but again, talking about it is pretty much like doing it. Right?
I don't have too much time to post the fishing report these days because, as you can see, I have been pretty busy not fishing, but getting really close. More later.
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment