Hi Everyone! Here is a video of Ellie talking with me this afternoon. It is so cool the things she learns everyday. She has been talking like this for a few weeks, but this is the first time she let me "catch" it on tape. All the other times I have tried she would stop talking or start crying when she saw the camera come out (I'm not sure what that says about her future in showbiz!). I am sitting to the left of the camera (that's why she is looking in that direction), I couldn't hold the camera by my face or she wouldn't "talk" to me. We hope that you are all doing well, we will talk (or SEE) a lot of you soon!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


3 comments:
Well, she sure has a lot to say! Don't you wonder what she's trying to tell you?! That is adorable. And it was good to hear your voice too! :)
-carm
Love the talking video! She is so sweet!! Miss you guys!
Ame
So cute Er! What a talker already!
Post a Comment