Hello Everyone! We had a very blessed Thanksgiving holiday, and got to celebrate with both my family and Dan's family! The only thing that would have made it better would have been having Ellie healthy. She has been so ill with a terrible respiratory sickness. The girl has been down in the dumps - it's so sad. Through it all, however, she managed a few good smiles for us. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon!
Also this week I got my first art projects from school. Ellie made a turkey feather headband and a picture of a turkey using her hand as the body and her foot as the tail feathers - they are the B-E-S-T! I have included a few pictures of Ellie wearing her turkey headband - they are pretty funny. I hope you are all well, we certainly miss you all!

My niece Mica - at her 6th birthday celebration on Wednesday.

My niece Mia with Ellie (and her doll baby in Ellie's car seat).

Mica drawing a picture for my sister Tessa.

Mica's birthday cake (which I made - believe it or not!).

Ellie (with her turkey headband) and her Pops.

In the turkey headband.

Helping Pops with his work (with hair like Don King).

Smiling with Tia Tessa.

The family!

The cousins (Ellie, Mica and Mia).

Ellie with her Uncle Jay.

Ellie getting cuddles from Momo (she wasn't feeling too well).

Ellie and Momo
1 comment:
Erinn, you look fantastic! And of course Ellie is still adorable! Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
love,
Ame
Post a Comment