Hi! Sorry it has been a few weeks since I have posted new pictures. Ellie keeps us really busy! I am also just trying to make it to the end of the semester, I have so much work to do it is truly overwhelming me! We are also looking forward to Thanksgiving. Both my family and Dan's family will be in to visit. It will be really great, and I will be sure to take lots of pictures! We really love and miss you all!

Sleeping like an angel. She really loves her hands!

Dan dressed Ellie in this pretty outfit! The tights are 0-9 months, but Ellie's swims in them!


Watching the Steelers game against San Diego.

Ellie loves to sit up and to face out when you carry her. She loves looking around and being involved in what's going on around her.

Another pretty dress. Ellie got this one as a hand-me-down from her cousin Mica.

I can't help taking her picture every morning. She always looks so cute! This outfit is from my Aunt Steph.

This outfit is from Aunt Steph too. I love it because it's red!

In the Baby Bjorn. This is the first time we let her face out. She cries if we make her face in, so we decided not to fight it anymore!

Ellie sitting on her own - leaning against the pillows, of course!


Chewing on her hands. She does this all the time now. We think the teething process has begun.

Rooting for Penn State against Michigan State. Yea, Penn State's winning!

Sitting on her own on the couch.

Willie and Ellie were having a staring contest. They really seem to like each other now.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see my Ellie Bellie!!! So soon! Love you all! Tia Tessa
Ellie is sooo cute! I still can't believe how much hair she has! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all your family!
love and miss you,
Ame
Post a Comment