Hi! We just thought we would share a little video of Ellie rolling from front to back. She started this week, and I finally got out the darn camera and recorded it. Dan and I sound like crazy, proud, first time parents, so just ignore all of our gushing. She does have a pretty great smile though - don't you think?!?
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


3 comments:
How FUN!! Isn't it amaizing when they do the smallest thing -- but you feel so much joy about it!! I remember the first time Kadence found her pacifier and put it back in her mouth herself. I thought she was the smartest baby in the world. It's a great feeling and there are more wonderful moments to come. Congrats on one of your first!! Love you.
Oh my! How cute! Can't wait to meet her and see you guys!
Hi Guys!!
Isn't parenthood fun??
Ellie is gorgeous, she must get it from the Heer side, Sorry Dan!!!
Take care and have a great first holiday with her!!
Love,
Nik, Josh and Loghan
Omaha, NE
Post a Comment