Here are some pictures of Joe from the past week. She is getting to be more and more fun everyday. This week she started "clicking" her tongue, and will entertain herself by listening to her tongue clicks. She has also started smiling when she makes eye contact with us as well as when we play with her - it is unbelievable how awesome that makes you feel! She has also really started to embrace nursing, which is good because I have to spend significantly less time alone pumping, which makes everything more enjoyable! We hope you all are doing well! We love and miss you!
Another example of the crazy hair! It is so curly, it just does whatever it wants!


2 comments:
I love her hair!! She is so adorable!!
miss you,
Ame
SO darn cute! I love the one of you and her! Hope you're well, sending love and sleep!
Post a Comment