Monday, October 27, 2008

Update from this week

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that last week was Ellie's first week at daycare, and she seemed to like it. I think it was much harder on me than it was on her! At least she is going to a center that is across the street from my building on campus so I can go and see her everyday at lunch! 

Also, Ellie went to the doctor on Thursday, and she is now 23 inches tall and weighs 9lbs 10oz! We are so happy that she is growing and doing well. The doctor said that she is right on track, and that she should be gaining a 1/2 oz per day! I couldn't believe that! 

This weekend Dan's mom came into town to visit, so it has been nice seeing her. I will post more pictures when I get them - we have been so busy, and the memory card for my camera is full! I promise I will get something posted in the next few days though. We love and miss you all!

No comments: