Hi! I just wanted to write a quick update. I think you all would be happy to know that Joe is in there and kicking away at mom all the time! Anytime I sit or lay down he/she is on the move. Tia Kara would be happy that Joe seems to kick harder and more frequently when it is time to eat (so I have lots of people to remind me!). Still not strong enough for Dan to feel on the outside - well maybe it is, but Joe refuses to kick when Dan has his hand on my belly, so we think maybe Joe doesn't think Dad will feel it yet, and doesn't want to disappoint. I can't wait until Dan can feel it - it is too cool, and he can't wait either!
On the house front, we have had 5 showings in the past week, but no offers. I can't believe it has been on the market for a week already. Let's all pray that we get an offer soon! I hope you all are well. I miss you all very much!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


1 comment:
Good for you little Joe!! Kick your Mama lots and remind her that you need LOTS of yummy food in her tummy for you to grow big and strong. Love you so much already -- Can't WAIT to meet you. Love and Kisses!!
Post a Comment