Here I am at 17 weeks 3 days. I'm getting a little bigger, but you still can't really see anything when I wear clothes, unless I have a tighter shirt on. I ordered some clearance maternity clothes from Old Navy.com yesterday and a dress for Tyler's wedding. Hopefully that stuff will last me through the duration of this pregnancy. Dan and I have our ultrasound on April 21st. We will get to make sure Joe is healthy and everything, so we are hopeful and excited about that.
In other news, I sent in my formal letter of acceptance to the University of Utah on Friday, so everything is official. I just have to get the dissertation finished. I submitted my method section to Kathy on Friday, so one chapter down, 3 more to go. Also, the house is formally going on the market on Tuesday. The real estate agent we are working with was really pleased with the updates and modifications we have made to the house, and thinks it will sell in a relatively timely manner (which is great news to us!). Keep us in your prayers, we need them! We love you all!


3 comments:
OK Little Joe.....your Momo thinks you look pretty cute....not very large...but cute beyond the wildest expectations...so glad you will be growing up in SLC...much closer to me of course is why that is a good thing...more later on continuing developments...your of course! Love Momo
Hey hey little Joe!! I sure hope your Mommy is being good to you. If not, you know I will always be on speed dial and you can come to my house and I can teach you all sorts of BAD stuff. The first thing I will teach you is how to pick your nose!! It will be FUN!! I can't wait to meet you and keep growing big and STRONG love.
18 weeks today!! Only 22 more to go... Almost half way there. We love you and can't wait for Joe's arrival!!
Post a Comment