Monday, September 1, 2014

January 2014

I am a desperately sad blogger at this point. I have not added anything new since Christmas - such a sad, sad situation. I am going to try to catch up, and quickly. There will not be much detail and for some months I have either no pictures to post or 1-2 pictures. I just haven't had my camera in my hand very much this year. I will try to be better from here on out - ha ha! We will see...
Jack-Jack snuggling with Momma while I finish my book. It was "The Cutting Season" and it was a pretty good read.
Smiles for the camera!
Jack started hockey lessons in January. He was so excited. This is after one of the first lessons (Ellie was so proud of him!).
Right after the new year we went to visit the Natale-Meeker family in CT. One of the fun things we did while we were there is go to the local Christmas tree burning event at the fire station. The kids loved it - it was quite a sight to see!
Ellie and Maddie - all bundled up!
Watching the trees burn - the fire got really big very quickly.
One of the firefighters watching to make sure everyone stayed safe.
Ellie getting a better view from a bit higher up.
"What?"
Four happy kids! The best part was the snack!
Jack in his hockey gear.
So happy!!
This was during his first session. He really couldn't skate at all, but Miss Cherish stayed with him and he got better and better!
Standing!
We also went to several Penn State hockey games this winter. At the Ladies game we got some individual attention from the Nittany Lion. The kids thought that was AWESOME.
Go Penn State!!
Ellie and Addi (Young) after ice skating. They are too silly!!

Addi, Ellie and Jack skating together.

The whole Finke family during the skating session. It was a fun time.

No comments: