So, Dan Finke is definitely one of the best Dads on this planet. He is so loving and gentle and helpful and caring. He is patient and kind and...everything anyone who knows him would expect he would be based on the kind of person he is. Ellie and Jack are SO LUCKY. I mean, hit the 500 Million Dollar jackpot, lucky. In honor of this wonderful man and father, I am going to post my favorite pictures from each year he has been a Dad.
Here are the pictures from 2008:
Ellie was born on September 7, 2008. Here Dan is giving her a bath for the first time.
Carefully washing her hair.
Snuggling in the hospital.
Week #2 of being Dad.
Week #4 - take your daughter to work day.
Week #6 - interesting use of the Boppy pillow. Remember that crazy hair our girl had?
Thanksgiving 2008.
Christmas 2008.
Sometimes being a good Dad means taking care of Mom. Dan ALWAYS takes care of me.
New Year's Eve - 2008.
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment