One of the neatest things about being in Pennsylvania in the fall is going out to local farms to pick apples and pumpkins, to run through corn mazes and see all the animals. Our kids have been to no fewer than three local farms so far this fall including Harner Farm, Way Fruit Farm and now Wasson Farm. Unfortunately I didn't get to go with Dan and the kids on this adventure (I had to work - I know, boo, right?!), but they seemed to have a great time and Dan did an awesome job capturing the fun in pictures so I could see the fun later that night. They went with some of our neighbors, the Musser family, and everyone looks to have had a great afternoon.
Nathan and Jack checking out a calf in the Wasson barn.
Ellie looking at the calf.
Running through the corn maze.
Which way are we supposed to go again??
Ellie and her corn. She ended up feeding it to a goat.
The pumpkin patch. Ellie and Jack both came home with great looking pumpkins for carving.
A picture of 4 out 5 kids. It's the best one we got. Here you see Jack, Audrey, Ellie and Nathan. Audrey and Nathan also have a little brother, Josh, but he's only 16 months old, so he stayed in the stroller.
An added bonus: A few pictures of early fall colors in State College. These were taken a few weekends ago and now we are nearing the end of the leaf changing season. I'm going to try to get out there tomorrow and take a few more pictures - we will see if that actually happens or not...
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment