Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fairly Pathetic, Sum Total of February, Post

Well, I pretty much lost February completely. As you can tell by the pictures I got my camera our 2-3 times max, which is terrible. I can't believe I let my life get so busy that I didn't have time to document my kids lives, and how much we love them. I am going to try my best to make sure I can get back on track with at least one post a week this month. I hope to take a lot more pictures and to keep having a ton of fun!

Jack-Jack on a particularly sassy morning. Devil horns, Cinderella slippers and best friends Buzz and Woody to keep him company. I love this boy!
Don't you just love the barrettes? Her hair looks awesome - don't you think?


Giggling boy. I love this series of shots of Jackie.




We also played a lot this month. Dan and Jack really like to play cars together. They pass them back and forth and say "Zoomi!" It's really fun.


Another big event that happened in February is that Jack turned 2! I can't believe my baby is already 2-years-old! The time just flies by. He got tons of presents and loved opening them! He even had a joint party with my grandma, Mamaw (who turned 92 on Feb 14th) when we were in Louisville, Ky the weekend before Valentine's day. My mom took a ton of cute pictures, but I don't have them in digital format...yet.
Jack with Buzz and Woody on his birthday. Getting ready to open presents!!
What's this? Evil Dr. Pork Chop? Awesome!!
The Evil Dr. Pork Chop plane even drops a barrel (just like in the movie!). Jack just loves it!
Jack also got a super cool Toy Story Lego set from Tia Tessa, Uncle William and Dean. It was a big hit too.
Look Mom! Buzz and Woody Legos!!



Snuggling with Momma.
Miss Ellie reading her magazines (like Momma).
Ellie and Jack waiting for their nail polish to dry.
Ellie reading to us and teaching us about her "work".
This boy is pretty much ALWAYS smiling! We just adore him!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Glad to see you're back blogging! Your kids are adorable!! Enjoy the nice spring weather! :)