I know that many families think they have the best daddy ever, but for our family it's really true! I wish there was more than one day per year dedicated especially to honoring our wonderful daddy, and we try to honor him everyday, but we tried to make him feel particularly special on his day this year. Without Dan our family would be in big trouble. He makes his kids and wife smile and laugh daily and makes sure we continue to have all the things we need. The last few months our dad has been carrying the lion's share of the stress related to selling our house and moving our family. On this day, this year, we wanted to make sure he knew that all his hard work, all his stress and worry, did (and do) not go unnoticed. We appreciate him, love him, and would be lost without him. Thank you, Dan (Daddy). We love you with all our hearts.
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment