Hi! I just wanted to give you all an update about our trip to Salt Lake City last week. We had a very busy trip, and managed to get a lot accomplished. We now have Joe on the waiting list for 3 daycares (all of which are part of the University of Utah system, and have good language enriched environments). Hopefully one of them will have an opening when we will need it in October sometime.
We also had two doctors appointments while we were there. We were really fortunate and got a great recommendation from one of my colleagues at The U (The University of Utah) for a doctor. We really liked him, so I think it will work out great. We also got to have another ultrasound (seeing Joe is always great!!). The doctor said Joe still looks healthy and is developing on track. They are still concerned about the umbilical cord/placenta insertion, and so we are going to have continued ultrasounds to monitor it the rest of the pregnancy. That way they will be able to better determine if a C-section is actually needed based on how the placenta grows. It all sounds pretty reasonable to me. Our next ultrasound is in 7 weeks (July 15th). After that they will be more frequent (every 2-3 weeks) until they decide which birth plan will be the safest.
We also went house hunting while we were there, and found a really great house. The negotiation process has been a nightmare, so I will post pictures once we actually know that the house will be ours (may not be until closing on July 8th at this rate!). We actually have a signed contract now, which is a minor miracle. The inspection is on Wednesday, so we will have more information then.
Dan and I love you all, and hope you all are well.
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment