Well, here I am in all my FAT glory. I am not liking this getting fatter part one bit! I guess it can only be expected though now that I have a baby a little larger than a lime in there! In other exciting news, my good friend Liz told us she is pregnant too, and due 2 days before me! It will be fun to have a friend to go through this with.
No news on the job front, I will keep you all updated as I find anything out. Let's just pray for at least one offer - all I need is one!!


2 comments:
Hey little Joe. I love you already. Make sure your mom is taking good care of you in there even if you are making her tummy bigger!! Love you guys.
Great Grandaddy would be proud that you are using his name as your go between....Keep safe and warm...Love Momo and Pops
Post a Comment